Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

I found these little Easter boxes at Target a few weeks back and decided to use them as Easter candy-holders for a few friends. I whipped up their presentation pretty quickly (it's been a busy week!), and since they still came out pretty cute, I thought I'd share:


I lined the boxes with sheets of purple and yellow tissue paper, filled them with jelly beans, and tucked in a little card that I made with cardstock and my favorite material: old book! After cutting out four sets of bunny ears and heads, I used a glue stick to attach them to my cards (that I prepped with a border), which taper at the bottom to fit in the boxes better. Then I finished them off with whiskers and a choice cliché - and voilà! Happy Easter, folks!


"Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 
He is not here; he has risen, just as he said."